At a Glance
The following is a brief recap of some of the more common Covenant and Architectural Control issues. It is not intended to replace the actual documents but rather to be used as a quick reference. Please refer to the actual documents that are registered with your deed.
Check out the full Bentwood Creek Bylaws.
- No structure of any kind or nature or any fence or barrier shall be commenced, erected, placed, moved onto or permitted to remain on any lot, nor shall any existing structure, fence, or barrier upon any lot be altered in any way which changes the exterior appearance, see more at http://sandiegodowntown.com (which includes but is not limited to changes in paint color and re-roofing), nor shall there be any additions, attachments, or deletions including landscaping without written consent of the Architectural Control Committee.
- No exterior television or radio antennas of any kind shall be placed, allowed or maintained on any property without written authorization of the Architectural Control Committee.
- Violations of the above will result in notification and follow up by our property management company.
If you are planning to make exterior additions, changes, or alterations to your house and lot, you must fill out the Architectural Change Application and email it to email@example.com or submit it to the committee.
Check out the full Bentwood Creek Architectural Controls.
- All mobile equipment, garbage cans, wood piles, or storage piles shall be kept screened by adequate planting or fencing so as to conceal them from view of the streets and adjacent neighbors.
- No recreation vehicles or commercial vehicles, including but not limited to boats, trailers, camping trailers, motorcycles, or similar items shall be kept other than in the garage or otherwise screened from view of the neighbors or the streets.
- Grass, weeds, and vegetation shall be kept mowed and cleared at regular intervals in order to maintain a neat and attractive appearance. Trees, shrubs, vines, and other plants that die shall be removed promptly.
Check out the full Bentwood Creek Covenants.